In Fiscal Year 2020-2021, The Logan County Child Advocacy Center, Inc. Served 187 new Children
FY 2020 by the Numbers
Who We Serve
- 31% were male, 63% female
- 72% weer age 12 and under
- 75% of the referrals received alleged more than one form of abuse
- 99% of victims knew their abuser. Abuse is a crime of secrecy.
- 75% of cases reported were sexual abuse.
- 46% of cases report alleged physical abuse
- Drug endangerment, neglect, domestic violence, and emotional abuse were also included
How Many Served
- In FY 2020, The Logan County Child Advocacy Center, Inc. provided services for 187 new children along with 45 children who continued services from the year before.
What We Provided
- 158 forensic interviews.
- 29 children were served by the two investigative teams without an interview
- 51 children received therapy sessions.
- 18 children received medical exams.
How This Benefits Our Community
- The CAC model saved taxpayers in our community $1,000 in investigative expenses this year per case.
- If the CAC hadn’t intervened, the estimated lifetime costs of abuse for the children we served last year would have been over $400,000 per confirmed case.
Together We Can Grow This Movement
Your passion and dedication are paramount to helping us provide a safe environment for child victims of abuse to heal and bring their offenders to justice. Every dollar you donate will be used to support The Logan County Child Advocacy Center, Inc. and empower significant change to deliver better care for victims and put an end to the cycle of abuse.Donate Today